Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SuperSonic










People go absolutely crazy for Sonic. One comment from a reader on our newspaper's blog said, "Finally, a decent restaurant in our area." I have to say, I don't get it. Food delivered on roller skates tastes about the same to me as food passed through a window, over a counter, or out of a vending machine. Actually, the vending machine at work has double chocolate chip muffins that are incredible. I'm going to get one tomorrow, and I'm already excited just thinking about it.

6 comments:

Steve Gengler said...

hating on Sonic, you're now dead to me.

Matt said...

Just wait until I do my post about how skiing is better than snowboarding.

novelgazer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
novelgazer said...

It's not the skates, it's the tator tots. And the cherry lime-aide.

Matt said...

Sean Albright?! Where on Earth did you come from??

novelgazer said...

I'm from the Internet, and I'm here to help. By the way, your employer has your email address spelled wrong on their photographers page.

I've been enjoying the photos... how are things going in your neck of the woods?